President Obama threw down a warning to House Speaker John Boehner on the U.S. debt ceiling, tell business leaders he “won’t play that game” if Republicans in Congress try to use the debt ceiling as a bargaining chip in fiscal cliff negotiations.
- Ukrainian army storms illegal checkpoints killing at least five
- Massive sandstorm sweeps across China
- Aborted Babies Burned for Electric Power in USA
- US troops arrive in Poland for exercises across Eastern Europe amid Ukraine crisis
- IRS revokes conservative group’s tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements
- BLM Eyes 90,000 Acres of Texas Land
- Global demand for fresh water set to exceed supply
- Experts warn civilian world not ready for massive EMP-caused blackout
- Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine
- TRIGGERING WWIII BY ACCIDENT?
- War on the West: Why More Bundy Standoffs Are Coming
- IRS Scandal Included Collaboration with DOJ to Prosecute Tea Party Groups
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Carson: White House wanted me to apologize for ‘offending’ Obama
- Russia says Ukraine close to civil war as Kiev begins offensive