(multimedia) A NASA-sponsored researcher at the University of Iowa has developed a way for spacecraft to hunt down hidden magnetic portals in the vicinity of Earth. These portals link the magnetic field of our planet to that of the sun.
- Megyn Kelly’s heated debate with Kermit Gosnell’s attorney
- Gang Of Eight Splits On Public Benefits For Amnestied Illegal Aliens
- Look At Urban Beach Week Security Measures
- Homeland Security Monitors Tea Party Protests At Chicago, Los Angeles And St. Louis IRS Offices
- “A Defenseless Population” The result: London under siege.
- Sweden burning: Stockholm riots & violence enter 4th day
- Under Lois Lerner’s direction, the FEC undertook the largest enforcement action in its history – suing the Christian Coalition for violating campaign laws
- The hacking of a soldier to death on a London street was revenge for wars in Muslim countries
- DOJ invoked Espionage Act in calling Fox News reporter criminal ‘co-conspirator’
- IRS’ Lois Lerner: ‘I have not done anything wrong’
- US Senate committee votes to arm Syrian rebels
- Justice Dept. seizes Fox News’ phone records
- Sweden: Stockholm riots burn on for third night
- Vitamin C kills drug-resistant TB in lab tests
- Dad drives through storm to get son as tornado hits