(multimedia) Heavy rain drenched Florida’s panhandle, with parts of Pensacola getting nearly 15 inches — and more is expected over a wide area of the Gulf Coast. WKRG’s Blake Brown reports.
- Chinese Naval Vessel Tries to Force U.S. Warship to Stop in International Waters
- Snow closes roads in Israel, is a source of wonder in Cairo
- Federal Judge: Mt. Soledad Cross Must Come Down
- ESPN Drops Christmas Ad for Referencing ‘God’ and ‘Jesus’
- Texas Obamacare Navigators In Trouble Again
- Ashes to Ashes
- ‘Imagine America Without Los Angeles’: Expert Warns Southern California Isn’t Ready For Major Quake
- Yellowstone: The Super-Volcano that Could Blow up America
- Pension crisis endangers Chicago’s future
- More Hidden Taxes Funding ObamaCare
- Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- 4 Things to Know About Ryan-Murray Budget Deal
- POV video: What Is It Like to Be Attacked By Rocks?
- Kerry to urge Congress to halt sanctions bill, as Iran threatens ‘dead’ deal
- State surveillance of personal data: what is the society we wish to protect?